An established property management company based in South West London is looking to recruit a Client Accountant to join their block management team.
They are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic individual to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn and progress within a fantastic company.
The role of the Client Accountant will include:
- Dealing with client auditors queries (bank reconciliations, reports, invoices etc)
- Creating service charge budgets
- Meeting clients and property managers to discuss proposed service charge budgets
- Year-End balance recharges
- Assisting with the head of accounts with other ad hoc duties
- Checking funds in your clients bank accounts
For this role I'm looking for somebody with the following skills and past experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within property
- IT literate
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and cope with changing priorities
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly and a Team Player
The salary for this role is up to £38,000 depending on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and you fit the criteria outlined above then apply now.
However if you would like to know more about this role, the responsibilities or the company then feel free to call Hannah Searle at Deverell Smith to discuss further.