One of London's super high end estate agencies are in search for an experienced Client Accountant. This is a brilliant opportunity to enhance your career, whilst growing and progressing within the company. Come and join the friendly team in their swanky state of the art offices in the West End.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Client Accountant
- To import new tenancy details into the company's accounting system
- Producing standard correspondence to landlords and tenants, as required, including letters chasing tenant rent payments and for landlord credit control processes.
- To ensure accounting due diligence' and compliance with HMRC tax legislation
- Informing negotiators daily of any expected funds have been received e.g. holding deposits, moving in monies.
- Sole charge accountant overseeing a growing lettings portfolio
- Making sure client and tenant fee invoices are raised on the system as per agreed pattern and percentages with client.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar accounts role for an estate agency
- Experience with Reapit
- Able to work efficiently in a sole charge role
- Prior exposure to dealing with high end clients
The salary for this role is £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.