An exciting opportunity to work within an established and incredible commercial property company. Although, initially a contract position as maternity cover there is the potential to become permanent within your role. A truly amazing opportunity of which allows you to work.
This ideal individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the accounts for a portfolio of Clients.
- Providing reports to and providing close communication with Clients and Tenants, whilst working within the Property Accounts Team.
- Liaising with Surveyors and on site staff.
- Supervise and provide support for more junior members of the team and assist the accounts partners in performing departmental projects
- Supervising and supporting the junior members of the team with administrative tasks.
- Be an organised, ambitious and energetic individual who wants to put their skills and experience to great use.
- Direct involvement in organising, running and motivating a team.
- Proven track record of delivering to a high standard in line with all set deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The ideal individual will have vast experience within either a Head of Client Accounts or Client Accounts Team Leader position.
- Experience working within a similar role in the Commercial Property Industry.
- 4 years + experience in Client Accounts as well as being able to take responsibility for the team and dealing with any queries that arise.
- Experience within a Property Asset Management department, ideal.