If you are looking to join a company which makes a concerted effort to keep their employees happy within a warm and friendly workplace environment then this may be the opportunity for you. I am currently working with a leading Estate Agency based in North West London looking for somebody to join their Accounts team.
They are currently looking for a Accounts Assistant to help handle the client accounts for their growing lettings portfolio. The successful candidate will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Posting tenant and landlord receipts
- Cashiering duties
- Processing payments and invoices
- Preparing landlord statements for clients
- Credit control duties, chasing outstanding client fees
- Assisting the Accounts Manager with other ad hoc duties
- Administration duties when necessary
The client is looking for somebody with a strong work ethic who is able to work well within a relatively small accounts team. Due to the friendly office environment they have managed to build up within the company, they are keen to find somebody who will fit in well with the team.
They are looking for somebody with the following background:
- Prior Estate Agency accounts experience is strongly desired
- Computer literacy is essential
- Excel skills are required for this role
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external personnel
If this sounds like a role you might be interested in and you fit the description in terms of what they are looking for then apply now. Alternatively if you would like to know more about this position and the company then do not hesitate to contact Joseph Morris at Deverell Smith on 020 3056 0285.