Client Accounts – Portfolio Manager West Hampstead Salary: £28-32,000
My client is looking for a real people person who is always prepared to go the extra mile and is a perfectionist in all they do. Someone who really engages with clients and gets underneath the surface, understanding their needs and providing solutions whether they are buying, selling, renting or letting a property. Property industry knowledge is essential and while this role is heavily weighted to dealing with landlords with multiple properties, these clients may need guidance on other areas of the business so versatility would be a benefit. The role includes attending to the day-to-day financial transactions involved in the tenancy journey, from collecting rents and paying landlords to producing monthly landlord income and expenditure reports. As part of the role you will also be responsible for our small portfolio of service charge accounts.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- The ability to summarise technical information in a clear and understandable way to those from a non-financial background.
- Organised and able to work within strict deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Previous experience within the property industry.
- Ability to work in a changing and flexible organisation.
- A minimum of two years working in a similar accounts-based role.
- Ideally the candidate will have passed their ARLA exams. If this is not the case, ARLA training will be given.
- Familiarity with RPS and Xero software.
- Lives within a 45-minute commute of West Hampstead.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm (with 1-hour unpaid lunch break)
Job Ref: RPNWP0222
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Ian Roberts at Rayner Personnel – North West London.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive any candidates applying who do not appear to have the appropriate experience may not receive a reply. If you have experience that is not clear in your cv please put relevant details into your job application/cover note.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in North West London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all are advertised online.
Contact us today by email or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com