New Business Director - City of London
We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity to be a New business director of an exciting independent property investment firm based in the city. The company focus on helping individuals build their property portfolios from the initial consultative meeting, right the way through to property management. Your role would be to help develop new client-business and maintain these relationships. You will be bringing on new investors and making the public more aware of the company. You will have a strong understanding of the services and knowledge of the competition. You must be able to develop and pursue new clientele opportunities.
- Able to present and execute investment opportunities and solutions in line with the client's requirements.
- Meet sales and targets by generating leads and pipelines
- Design Strategic plans and achieve these goals
- Attend regular meetings, presentations, events, and networking events to generate leads
- The ability to identify potential clients, discuss services, close, and opportunity from investors.
- Proven ability to generate and execute a sales strategy
- Proven ability to demonstrate a successful history of networking, generating leads and closing a deal
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, driven and motivated individual
- Excellent English language skills both in presentation and ability and verbal communications skills
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office suites including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Able to prioritise multiple tasks without compromising service or quality
- Able to work independently
- Ethical, fair and professional
- Flexible, accountable and a team player
- Degree educated
- 5 years' experience working in a Sales Solution role.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com
Or call 02072911519