The Assistant Commercial Manager is required to join a luxury residential developer who have a number of high rise, concrete schemes in central London. They have set out to develop the best possible residential development that the market has seen and provide 24 hour concierge and dedicated amenities for all of the property owners.
Assistant Commercial Manager:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Degree educated; working towards or recently chartered, preferably with RICS
- Has an understanding of the construction process, design and quality
- Experience working on large-scale construction projects, preferably residential
- Eagerness to drive processes, conduct analyses and use these to support negotiation
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong capability to coordinate internally and externally
- Good knowledge and experience of Health and Safety requirements on a project
- Preferred experience / capabilities:
- Current Managers or professional CSCS card
- Experience with a Central London developer, preferably in prime segment
- Knowledge of various types of dispute resolution
- Experience reading and interrogating complex drawings, and undertaking measurement of elements without supervision
- Understanding of general contractual provisions such as bonds, guarantees, warranties, insurances, letters of intent and other common contractual mechanisms
- Experience negotiating to deliver commercial results
- Experience operating a project cost system, accurately completing individual cost reporting forms and preparing monthly cost reports for projects
- Understanding of the range of construction technologies available to suit particular circumstances based upon experience and theory
If you have the required professional and personal experience to help deliver these schemes, then please get in touch. The company offer you a very modern working environment and a healthy work life balance that shall help you to develop personally and professionally.
Salary is up to £60,000 with a great package.