My Client are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their growing team in Southend-On-Sea.
The company pride themselves on providing an outstanding service to both Freeholders and Leaseholders and are extremely reputable within the industry
The role is a 'Client Side' position and will require the management of managing agents who have been appointed to a property/development.
This is a great opportunity for someone already working in a Block Management position who is looking for a new challenge and wants to focus more on high level of service.
- Reactive portfolio management.
- Build strong relationships with leaseholder and freeholders.
- Monitor Service Charge budgets
- Oversee Section 20 procedures
- Mentor other team members.
- Acting on behalf of one of the UK's largest freeholders with a growing nationwide portfolio.
- Dealing with Right to Manage claims through to completion
- Minimum of 5 years Block Management experience.
- MIRPM qualified
- Strong and up to date industry knowledge.
- Clean driving licence.
The working hours are Monday to Friday and the salary provided is up to £35,000