A fantastic client-side opportunity has arisen within an ambitious and thoroughly commercial developer - based in London's West End - representing one of London's most affluent Inner-City Boroughs. Seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager, our client is undertaking a widespread regeneration initiative within its existing portfolio, as well as pursuing an aspirational program of new-build residential delivery, and requires the assistance of a versatile and delivery-focused project professional.
With schemes ranging from 2 units of opportunistic 'in-fill' redevelopment (often requiring Listed Building consent) to ambitious new-build tower developments, comprising 200 residential units, this role not only promises the appointee a high volume, but also a startling variety of projects, often incorporating commercial assets too.
Well-funded through the public purse and with just shy of 2,000 units of affordable housing to be delivered in the next 5 years, this role represents an opportunity to join a progressive team with a bustling project pipeline and contribute to a program of Inner London Development which few private developers can rival.
As is often the case with client-side roles, the remit of the appointed Construction Project Manager will broadly centre on overseeing external consultants and contractors throughout the delivery phases - predominantly RIBA stages 3 - 7.
This role would be equally well-suited to candidates from a consultancy/client-side (preferably HA) background, all the more so to candidates who have had exposure to both environments.
Reporting directly to a Senior Project Manager, our client seeks a relatively autonomous Project Manager, who seeks to develop, both professionally and personally. A large part of any appointment will hinge on the applicants personality and whether they will be a good addition to the harmonious office environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- an academic background in either Project Management or a Technical background (Architecture/Engineering/Quantity Surveying)
- exposure to both a Consultancy and Client-side setting
- any experience in an EA capacity would be a bonus
- Project/Fund Monitoring experience
- extensive experience of appointing and overseeing both consultants and contractors
- exposure to a variety of asset types, though primarily residentially led portfolio
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- an exciting and varied project pipeline
- a highly competitive salary
- numerous perks associated with the role
- up to 15% bonus
- 32 days Holiday
- continuous professional development: access to relevant training is encouraged
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience.
For more information please contact Philip on 020 3056 6299.