An exclusive Private Members Club are currently looking to add a seasoned Project Manager to their in-house development team. With clubs situated internationally, this client-side role would be based in their global HQ here in London and represents a fantastic opportunity for a delivery-focused, presentable and articulate Construction Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering high-end, high-value projects. Given the luxury nature of the brand, experience of a high level of finishing is a must.
The ideal candidate for the role of Construction Project Development Manager, will possess a minimum of 3 years' experience of overseeing high-value projects (in excess of £5million) from the moment the site goes live to completion. Experience of a residential bias, chiefly hospitality and single use houses for High Net Worth Individuals, would give any applicant the edge. Current live projects include a 15-bed boutique hotel in Central London and a number of private residences.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious, capital-rich, global brand. There may also be an opportunity down the line to take the lead on the groups planned expansion into the Asian market, if desired.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a stellar record of delivery focused construction experience.
- Have extensive site-based experience and sufficient gravitas to be taking seriously by sub-contractors.
- Have a full understanding of the entire construction process and experience of integrated fit out projects.
- Have a good understanding of cost and programme management.
- Possess 3 plus years' relevant delivery experience.
- Be polished, presentable, articulate and ultimately client-facing.
This bespoke and exclusive brand will only consider high calibre candidates. The successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to report directly to the UK/Europe Project Director.
- The freedom to develop into an independent Project Manager and develop and grow with this unique business.
- The chance to deal with a prestigious client base and undertake projects which most roles can't offer.
- The chance to take up free membership at the club.
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000.