Tired of the commute into London? Looking to work for a client side asset manager?
I am currently working on behalf of a new asset management firm located in Kent that is looking to expand its transnational team. They are currently in the process of rationalising a large portfolio through a disposal and asset management strategy. One of the key aspects of this role will be preparing a wide range of asset classes for eventual sale, increasing capital value where possible.
This role due to both the location and firm will be ideal for individuals currently working in London and commuting or looking to move out.
About the role:
- Identifying investment and acquisition opportunities
- Disposing of pre agreed assets in order to hit capital targets
- Analysing assets in the portfolio, identifying assets to be disposed
- Promoting sites for development
- Asset managing assets prior to disposal to maximise capital value
- Utilising network of agents and consultants
- Working closely with the property management department
- Preferably MRICS but not essential
- 5 years or more experience within commercial property
- Exposure to either asset management or investment transactions
For more information about this or other instructions that I may be working on, please give Seb Ridout a call on +44 (0) 20 3056 0291.