Operating throughout London's 'prime' postcodes, our client seek a Project Manager who embodies the ethos of the company - an understanding of the market in which they operate, high design ideals and an unwavering commitment to the notion that nothing short of perfection will suffice.
Based in West London, this critically-acclaimed, prime residential developer, seek a competent yet promising Project Manager to join their multi award-winning team. A byword for design innovation, their attention to detail and grasp of the essence of what it truly means to provide a 'bespoke' service has seen them secure the custom of London's most well-heeled residents and undertake, in their own words, 'some of the world's finest residences.'
They are unrelenting in their determination to surpass the competition in the crowded 'luxury' development market and prioritise the needs and wishes of their clientele above all else: ensuring, consequently, that each of their developments is truly unique.
With a historical specialism in single-use, prime residential development and a service platform comprising an advisory function, interior design, project management on a private-client basis, as well as undertaking their own developments, they are taking their first steps into the world of multi-unit luxury development, with planning consent secured on a site comprising 15-luxury apartments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- an academic skill-base rooted in Architecture (2:1 at Bachelors level)
- minimum 4 years Project Management experience
- a holistic appreciation of project delivery - ideally in the prime residential market - from pre-construction through to completion
- a real hunger to constantly challenge and better themselves
- the ability to work autonomously coupled with the open-mindedness to learn continuously
- a strong grasp of both cost and program management
- the required gravitas to command respect of contractors on-site
- highly motivated with excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
The successful candidate's remit will comprise the following:
- ultimate responsibility for the delivery of multi-million pound sites, from design phase through to completion and beyond
- stakeholder engagement: given proximity of the role to clients, this will be critical
- procurement of construction works including: main contracts, enabling works, major packages, finishing works and specialist trades
- oversight of several projects simultaneously without jeopardising on quality
- overarching control of project budget and all elements of cost-control to ensure project completion on/under budget, while maintaining uncompromising adherence to best practice
- preparation of project progress reports, effectively collating and issuing all relevant project information to the team and client
They want someone passionate about the industry, who buys into the business model and is hungry for an opportunity to work on some of the UK's most opulent private developments. In return, they offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop and grow within this fantastic company.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience