Client Side Project Manager required for a very exciting arts and culture client!
An amazing opportunity to work within the Estates Management team with one of the most monumental buildings in London!
The successful project manager (or building surveyor) will report into the Estates Programme Manager with their main responsibilities being: planning, managing and delivering a range of projects in this enormous, listed building!
- Significant experience of delivering simultaneous projects, with a minimum value of £500k, within a property and/or building services / infrastructure environment.
- Experience in preparing schedules of work and specifications
- Construction industry or project management qualification and a working knowledge of current legislation's and regulations
- Familiarity with RIBA plan of work and CDM regulations.
- Good knowledge of MS office and Microsoft Project
- Developing Client Brief and engaging and managing performance/outcomes of Consultants and contractors
- Experience of preparing schedules and specifications for minor building works and managing on site works.
- Strong stakeholder Engagement/ Management.
Ideally a quick start and a strong chance this would become permanent.