A fantastic client-side Project Management opportunity, liable to cause considerable excitement in the job-market, has recently emerged within a highly-exclusive yet globally celebrated Private Members Club, whose chapters are spread across three continents and whose roots run deep in the UK, with their global HQ right here in London. Our client has recently secured planning consent on a site in Oxfordshire for a 72-key hotel and diner, and are seeking an experienced Project Manager to oversee the delivery of their flagship project, from the advanced design phase through to completion.
This will be the first of a number of such assets, with the intention of delivering a further 9 such sites throughout the UK over the coming years. This is a highly technical appointment, with the successful candidate assuming all of the traditional remit of a Project Manager, as well as having a heavy involvement in the design element of this project. As such, a technical background in either Architecture or Structural Engineering would be advantageous. Effectively, the successful candidate's remit will encompass design, cost management, procurement, external appointments and contractor management, ensuring the smooth, timely delivery of this landmark project, in accordance with 'best practice.'
The successful applicant would be reporting directly to the Development Director and overseeing an internal team of interior designers, M&E specialists, as well as external QS's.
The remit of this Senior Project Manager will comprise:
- Involvement in the design process, throughout the entire duration of the project life-cycle.
- Delivery of this high-end product within the variables of time and budget.
- Appointment and coordination of external consultants and contractors.
- Acting as intermediary between the design and delivery teams.
- Have a good head for procurement.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a minimum of 5 years' experience of overseeing high-end hospitality new build projects.
- Hold a Bachelors Degree of at least 2:1 classification in a Technical discipline: Architecture/Structural Engineering.
- Possess deep Project Management experience across the full life-cycle.
- Be comfortable conducting stakeholder duties.
- Have prior experience acting as liaison between the various development organs.
Salary: Up to £75,000 with bonus and benefits.