Client Side Property Manager
I am working on a very exciting opportunity with a Leading UK Property Consultancy for a Property Manager to come on board and work within their residential division as a Client Side Property Manager. Supported by the Head the Department, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of properties in Prime Central London reporting to a single client undertaking pre-tenancy works, proactive and reactive maintenance. You will also arrange and carry out property visits and address any issues that arise from these visits. You will also attend regular client meetings and review and account for all expenditure.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable global brand and to look after a singular client's portfolio of properties. You will be working within a small team of Property Managers who work together to effectively manage the portfolio.
Day to day management
- To carry out pre-tenancy works as agreed
- To facilitate property visits twice a year and when vacant or being refurbished
- To arrange routine and emergency maintenance during a tenancy
- To co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects
- To pay all contractor and utility invoices
- Prepare for and attend regular meetings with client
- Prepare annual expenditure budget
- Account for variance to budget on a quarterly basis
- Carefully code and authorise all contractor invoices as per client requirements
- Produce property visit reports and send to landlord where required
- To address any issues that arise from property visits and obtain quotes for the relevant works
- To attend to any items marked on check in report, checkout reports and negotiate deposit return
- To keep Aspasia up to date with all relevant information
- Update diary on Aspasia for all property inspections
- Archive files and close work orders on completion of works and receipt of invoices
Professional experience and personal skills profile
- Strong experience in a similar role.
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water systems, plumbing and electrical would be beneficial.
- The ideal candidate will be used to reporting to a single and important client
- Good understanding of simple income and expenditure budgeting
- The ability to communicate in a confident manner in meetings
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
- ARLA 4 Level achieved
If you are interested in this exciting Central London based Property Manager opportunity please apply now, and Jacob Gough will be in touch to let you further information.