Our client, a private property development and investment company who specialises in urban regeneration, are seeking a Development Manager to join their London team. They currently work across all sectors including office, retail and industrial as well as residential, mixed use, hotel and leisure, and the alternative sectors. The successful candidate should be an ambitious, energetic individual who is ideally 10 years PQE with at least 5 years development experience.
- MRICS qualified - Between 7 and 10 years PQE
- 5 years development experience
- Possess a strong eye for detail and report writing skills
- Confident presenting to a range of clients and occupiers
- Able to work closely with in-house design teams and project managers to control costs
- Good relationships with occupiers as well as local councils
- Exceptional cost control
- An energetic team player with thick skin and no ego
This opportunities remuneration will be very bonus led with basic salary £80,000 - £100,000.
Please contact Ed Vaughan-Fowler on 07866 471 379 or 0207 291 0910