Job Title: Account Manager
My client is an international behemoth in the commercial data property world who are looking for a self-motivated and high-energy individual to fully contribute to the ongoing growth and expansion of their information & marketing services. They are a high performance culture organisation and are committed to the development of their people.
The Account Manager will meet or exceed sales objectives within their territory of central Manchester by promoting and selling the organisations services through professional sales techniques. You are responsible for growing your portfolio and building long-term business relationships with property professionals in the commercial real estate arena.
Their clients are all commercial property professionals - largely coming from the following types of organisations: surveyors, banks, pension funds, institutions, retailers, property companies and government. These clients and prospects are high value to them. As such you would be offered comprehensive training, and command a highly competitive salary with an uncapped commission scheme.
They can offer a role in a dynamic, high achieving, high growth international company to the right candidate.
- Grow your sales territory - retain/develop your existing clients and bring in new ones.
- Achieve maximum sales within assigned territory.
- Take full responsibility for all client education and product demonstrations.
- Achieve maximum usage & penetration for every company within existing client base.
- Responsible for prospecting, proposing, and closing sales to new and existing customers within your geographically assigned territory.
- Support customers throughout the relationship, seek customer feedback and take responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Consistently manage pipeline and forecasting and updating of CRM system.
- Educated to degree level
- Extensive field sales experience, preferably within one of the following sectors:
- Software/Internet Related Services
- Commercial Surveying
- Business Information
- Commercially minded, analytical and diligent, with a strong work ethic.
- Full, clean driving licence
- Demonstrable experience of meeting and/or exceeding targets.
- Strong relationship driven sales experience with proven retention and up-sell experience.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to adapt to industry change.
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines.
- Adept at building world class customer relationships.