Our client is one of the UK’s premier property groups with various disciplines in the group to include Development, Investment, Commercial & Residential.
They are looking to recruit a Commercial Asset Manager to deal with all aspects of a diverse and varied commercial property portfolio. Assisting with the acquisition and evaluation of commercial property investments.
- Prepare asset strategies and implement actions within proposed time scales
- Carry out property inspections to ensure properties are maintained in accordance with lease terms.
- Managing 3rd party agents
- Identify opportunities and initiatives to enhance and increase capital and rental value.
- Initiate and complete lease extensions/lease re-gears to maximise income and capital value.
- Coordinating any reactive or planned repairs or maintenance.
- Ensuring that all Landlord & Tenant lease obligations under the leases are complied with.
- Ensuring all rents due are collected and taking the appropriate action to recover outstanding debt and working in close liaison with the Finance team.
- Preparation of service charge budgets and on-going monitoring of actual expenditure against budget.
- Appointing contractors and liaising with Estates Administrator and Building Managers where necessary.
- Carrying out a full audit and reconciliation of service charges in conjunction with the accounts department and preparing the necessary reports to be sent to all tenants.
- Approving invoices relating to properties and providing correct allocation under the service charge codes.
- Ensuring timely payment of any non-recoverable expenditure.
- Assist Head of Commercial / Residential Acquisitions with analysis and evaluation of commercial opportunities
- Preparation of appraisals to present to Board for approval process
Background / Experience:
- Previous Commercial Property Management experience essential
- Asset Management experience preferred
- Agency / Landlord & Tenant background considered
- Basic investment appraisal knowledge
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Possess strong and effective communication / negotiation skills
- Negotiable basic plus bonus scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where you will handle all aspects of the department with strong earning potential.
The Ambitious Group are an independently owned specialist recruitment business working in the Property sector across the North of the UK.
Working in all aspects of property including Estate Agency, Residential Lettings, Investment, Land & Acquisition, Facilities Management, Surveying, Block Management, New Homes and Planning, we are proud to work with clients of all sizes, from small independent companies through to global organisations.
The team at The Ambitious Group have all previously worked in property and collectively have over 50 years experience in the sector. Couple this with over 20 years experience recruiting high calibre property professionals, we truly are a team of industry and sector experts.
We have many roles available in Estate Agency, Commercial, Asset & Facilities Management, Financial Services, Investment & Overseas, Land, New Homes & Development, Property Management and Surveying.