A private family run mixed use developer based in South West London are seeking an experienced Project Manager with an Architectural background to help deliver a number of interesting schemes in and across London. With a particular emphasis on unique developments the company are famous for delivering mixed use, retail, commercial and residential developments and adding the new properties to their portfolio.
With over £150m worth of assets they have strong financial backing to continue their successful development program. Our client has strong links with large high street names and ensures that they agree profitable long leases where possible, change of use and other entrepreneurial opportunities to ensure that they receive the best possible income.
- Must have experience of commercial, retail and residential development from design stage, through on site construction.
- Architectural education and experience of working for a leading practice.
- Experience of change of use schemes.
- CAT A and B fit out experience is essential to this role and for-sight to see the possibility in a variety of existing properties.
- The suitable candidate must be degree educated within a relevant Architectural or Engineering degree to a minimum 2:1 level.
- Responsibility for appointing external design teams, party wall surveyors, cost consultants and more.
This is an autonomous position with flexible working conditions and a supportive back room staff to ensure smooth delivery of all schemes. If you have proven experience of working for a consultancy advising on new developments or for a client side developer now and would like more autonomy and the opportunity to work independently please apply.
Salary: £40,000 - £65,000