We are seeking experienced MRICS Commercial Manager who has experience of large mixed use, residential led schemes in Central London to join a market leading developer. The developer have three large scale schemes set to start this year and are building a new delivery team with local knowledge and contacts to ensure the best possible out come.
Our client have planning for three sites, delivering over 600 residential units, 300,000 sqft of office space, 400,000 sqft of retail space and over 400 hotel rooms and need a commercial manager who has experience of managing complex schemes.
Commercial Manager requirements:
- Common pre-contract stage cost function throughout all the projects : Full engagement with the design and specification process ; Internally between internal departments and external consultants to emphasise and push this process forward.
- Review and document detailed Consultant Cost Plans / Establish Project Budgets / Cash Flow Forecasts checks
Check measurements, rates, work scope descriptions etc to match internal Brief and standards
- Prepare summary Reconciliations between different stages of Cost Plan stages
- Maintain Cost Risk Management / Forecasting / Contingency Reporting registers
- Co-ordinate Design, Sales / Cost Rates : Client design and specification standard documents - Cost Checks against Cost Plan / Budgets
- Maintain schedules of Value Engineering Process review and suggestions including technical analysis of construction details and techniques
- Undertake Cost Case and Comparative Cost study exercises
- Engage with supply chain / undertake market price testing / bench marking / Develop a database of rates
- Administer PQQ process and contractor interview selection - Formulate and maintain database of supply chain
- Facilitate and co-ordinate/check with PQS - co-ordination of ER's, Pre-tender documentation, Tender process, Post Tender, Construction Administration procedures
- Due diligence on Contract insurances, CW's etc
- Check, interpret PQS Cost Reports and assist in formulating their Commercial Management Budget Reporting
- Check, interpret PM programmes, progress reporting and sequencing of work
- Monitor and document construction process Interim Valuations, Cash and Cost Flow Analysis and Change Management Control activities
- Assist in Final Account Negotiations and closing out projects
- The suitable candidate must be degree educated and ideally have extra accreditation's such as MRICS or MCIB and have worked in a senior capacity for over 5 years.
If you would like to help shape the future of London adding, residential, hotel, commercial and retail space to much needed areas of the capital and have the drive and experience to deliver then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Up to £90,000 plus a great package.