Our clients are an international firm specialising in the sale of Businesses and Commercial Property.
With an enviable presence in the market, they are an exciting and progressive firm who invest in their people, offering competitive packages and long term career growth.
Based in Leeds, they now seek a Commercial Negotiator to join the licensed premises division.
• Conducting Market Appraisals across Yorkshire
• Instructing businesses to the market, following guidelines on fees and pricing strategies
• Extensive use of the bespoke in-house CRM system, ensuring that all opportunities are maximised
• Full lifecycle of the sales process, from instruction through to sale and eventual completion
• Liaising between vendors and purchasers, ensuring a high level of client care throughout
• Recommending the company’s other products, such as insurance and financial services
• Networking and maintaining new and old industry contacts
• Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
• Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals
• Strong proven track in Commercial Property with Sales experience
• Be academic, organised and methodical in your approach to work
• Have a good head for numbers and be able to think on your feet
• Be energetic, enthusiastic and tenacious, with a clear passion for sales
• Have strong negotiation and networking skills
• Be keen to develop a long term career in the sector
• Be ambitious and committed, with the drive and determination to develop your skills and knowledge
• Be a strong character, always striving for excellence, representing yourself and the company in the best light at all times
• Be commercially aware and understand the current marketplace
• Be extremely smart and well presented at all times, with excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the best names in the business, where the career possibilities are endless.
• £20,000pa to £35,000pa depending on experience
• £30,000 - £45,000 year 1 with an uncapped OTE
• Car Allowance or Company Car
• Plus extensive company benefits
If you have an Estate Agency or Commercial Property background we would be interested in talking to you in detail regarding this role.