Are you able to create innovative and inspiring content? Experienced in providing text for website, newsletters and company broadcasting? Are you used to handling multiple tasks and projects while producing top quality work?
My client an esteemed and inspiring property group is looking for a Communications Officer to join their company! This Communications Officer would be based in their Ealing Office! The company itself manages a range of housing options from shared ownership, homes for sale, student accommodation and much more. That does not mean you have to have a property background, they need more than anything a Communications professional who is experienced in using multi-channel marketing and able to work independently to provide engaging and high quality communications to key audiences, business partners and other stakeholders.
Main responsibilities in this role but not limited to:
- Managing and implementing communications projects and campaigns for the group's internal programme, using a full marketing mix
- Ensuring the multi-channel marketing campaigns, digital content and publications are up the companies standards and objectives
- Evaluating and analysing the performance of campaigns and identifying future opportunities
- Manage relationships with creative and print agencies on behalf of the company's brand
- To act as Account Manager for the internal communications team, and ensure a strategic approach to marketing communications
- To promote a positive and professional image for the company
Qualities this company is looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Experience in managing and delivering communication, PR and/or marketing plans
- Being able to conduct research, goal setting and evaluation on campaigns
- Ability to use a range of tools and tactics from creative design, direct mail, email marketing, publications, social media and website content
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Basic to intermediate understanding of desktop design using Adobe Creative Suite / Indesign is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to make sound decisions independently
Please call or email me as soon as possible to discuss the role in further detail.