Award-winning residential developer is seeking a Completions Admin. Assistant.
Our client requires you to focus on a mixture of their New Homes developments in Central London You will be based in their stylish head office where you will be responsible for handling incoming customer queries following the completions period.
We are eager to speak to candidates who have a wealth of customer service experience within the New Homes Completions period behind them, those who are able to effectively integrate into a team through the warranty period. Your ability to build strong, trusting relationships with clients will see you excel in this role - exceptional customer service is imperative for you to succeed in continuously improving the client's experience of new home ownership.
You must have a minimum of six months' experience within New Homes Completions.
Key Responsibilities of New Homes Completions Admin. Assistant
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers' issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector.
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team.
- £10.50 to £12.00 p/h.
- Monday - Friday
Key Requirements of New Homes Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Must have a minimum of six months' experience within property.
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new home owners.
- Faultless understanding of the new homes buying process.
- Exceptional administerial skills.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).
- Impeccably organised.
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management.
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities.
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation.