Sales and Lettings Auditor in Grantham
A Full-Time Internal Sales & Lettings compliance auditor is required to join my clients busy office in Grantham. This role will involve an intensive training process by an experienced auditor with a view to independently arranging and completing routine office Audit visits across our UK Network, involving regular overnight stays where appropriate.
The successful candidate will have a clear sense of direction, confidence, be trustworthy and an excellent communicator. You will be able to maintain relationships with other teams within the business.
Your Duties will include:
* Internal compliance audits, in accordance with strict guidelines laid down by Central Office and regulatory bodies.
* Review of client money processes, rental and sales legislation
* Dealing with Franchise owners and their staff in a professional manner, and having an ability to communicate any feedback, either verbal or written, to the office owner.
* Undertake training on how to analyse audit findings and compile detailed written reports to the Central Office Director.
* Completion and upkeep of specific internal spreadsheets records.
* Understanding responsibilities for setting and managing time scales given to offices to rectify problematic areas highlighted, whilst working to specific proven procedures.
* Assist with 100% audit completion of the whole Network in any given calendar year and to ensure that any areas highlighted are fully resolved.
* Learning to be competent in assisting / delivering training to new office owners and staff on correct Client Accounting procedures, by arranging and delivering remote training sessions, and on-site visits where appropriate.
* Undertake training to support and assist a busy Central Office Property Manager in all aspects of property management, and client account management.
Must have qualities for this role:
Clean Driving Licence
Ability to work unaided as well as part of a successful Team
Communication skills - both written and verbal
Attention to detail
Ability to work to strict deadlines
Problem solving skills IT skills - Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Flexibility to stay away from home at least 1-2 nights per week
Ability to work/travel outside usual business hours
Previous experience of lettings/property management and/or lettings software (Preferred)
Prior knowledge of the financial industry/Accounting (Preferred)