My client has appointed me to locate a Construction & Infrastructure Lead to help deliver one of the biggest regeneration schemes in London, GDV circa £6 billion.
The role will sit under the Programme Director, acting as the technical lead inclusive of pre-construction work and delivery of infrastructure across an 85 hectre site. You will manage a series of construction projects delivering rail infrastructure, employment and circa 10,000 homes. Each project will be delivered via development agreements with developers procured on a phase by phase basis. The successful candidate will also be required to work with the commercial project team to support the development of strategies, budgets and programmes. I am seeking someone with demonstrable leadership skills, 15+ years experience, a relevant technical qualification, strong project management and team-building experience. The ideal person will be proactive, well-organised, a good communicator and with good budget management skills. Experience working with Network Rail and Cadent would be a benefit.
* Responsible for the delivery of the strategic road network with an estimated works value of £80m
* Responsible for the delivery of station working with Network Rail and other stakeholders
* Responsible for making the case for improvements to the rail service, including a new rail track
* Responsible for remediation, environmental works, utilities, infrastructure works and contractor liaison
* Responsible for managing the relocation of a pressure reduction station on the first phase including liaison with stakeholders
* Responsible for transport planning
* Responsible for providing technical input into planning applications and masterplans
* Responsible for management of at least 35 hectares of land, including site security, and management of rental income inclusive of capital works to both increase revenues and help establish the brand
* Responsible for land acquisition including CPO strategy
* Responsible for a Construction Manager and Land Manager in addition to circa 5 staff below them
* Responsible for a 167 housing unit development on Council land where a developer is already on site; responsible for management of the project manager
* Responsible for capital budget of circa £200m