This well re-knowned nationwide, FTSE 100 listed residential developer, one of the UK's longest-standing and market-dominant housebuilders, needs an exceptional Construction Director to join their Surrey office, they will be charged with overseeing projects throughout Surrey and the South Coast. Duties include overseeing the delivery of over 1,000 units across 7 sites, successful applicants will possess a proven track record of delivering large-scale, high value schemes of almost exclusively a residential bias. Experience of an exhaustive high-volume residential developments is essential
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a minimum of 10 years' experience of overseeing large-scale, high-value residential schemes (exceeding £50million GDV) throughout the entire life-cycle.
The ideal candidate will:
· Hold a construction related degree
· Have experience at Construction Director or equivalent level or possess demonstrable credentials to make the step up
· Hold either an MRICS/MCIOB accreditation
· Possess a complete construction skillset: offering strategic guidance at the outset of the pre-construction brief, overseeing the design process, advising on issues of planning, all compounded by an impeccable track-record of timely, cost effective project delivery
· A good understanding of cost and programme management
· 10 plus years of experience delivering major residential developments
Salary: Up to £130,000 plus company car + package
Please contact Lorcan Dow on 02072910906 for more information.