This luxury investment-developer, based in North London, seeks a qualified and driven Project Manager, with a proven track record of timely and cost-efficient project delivery.
This role represents an excellent opportunity to join a cash-rich enterprise, with a broad range of residential-focused projects, ranging from high-end, single unit refurbishments to developments of up to 30 new build units. It would be ideally suited to an already capable PM looking to be afforded more autonomy.
With plenty of projects in the pipeline, our client seeks a candidate capable of overseeing multiple projects at any given time, whose strengths lie in contract administration, coordinating both contractors on site and external consultants, and guiding the project through the entire life-cycle, from pre-construction through to disposal.
The ideal candidate will:
· Hold a construction related degree: architecture/quantity surveying/construction management/engineering
· Be familiar with the pre-construction phase: overseeing the design process, navigating planning, tendering of packages…
· …as well as having a strong history of project delivery.
· Have site-based experience, as well as a familiarity with managing sub-contractors.
· Full understanding of the entire construction process.
· Experience of integrated fit out projects.
· A good understanding of cost and programme management.
· 5 plus year's experience.
This young and ambitious company will only consider high calibre candidates. The successful candidate will have:
· Access to appropriate training and qualifications.
· The opportunity to work directly with the CEO of the company.
· The freedom to develop into an independent Project Manager.
· Scope to develop and grow with this aspirational business.
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 + company car + package.