Construction Project Manager needed for top Central London ALMO. 3-6 years experience in large scale residential or commercial projects are preferable. A degree in a Construction related discipline is preferable but not a pre requisite. This top company manages over 21,000 homes in Westminster, with a market value in excess of £5 billion. The company has an investment programme for its existing homes in excess of £50 million per annum (over £1.4 billion over 30 years), in addition to currently managing c.£400 million of regeneration and development opportunities delivering over 1,800 new homes by 2023.
The client is investing a large amount of money in regeneration by looking after its existing portfolio and creating a large amount of new homes over a 6 year period. This role provides an excellent opportunity to progress your career as you will be working alongside the private and public sector and will give you a good understanding of how they both work and come together.
The role requires:
- Provide efficient and effective project management of allocated residential construction schemes procured via building contracts, developments agreements and Joint ventures from RIBA Stage 4 onwards
- Deliver projects in line with CWH business objectives for, (The Client) and other selected organisations.
- Deliver projects in line with agreed procurement strategy, such that projects are procured accurately, competitively, efficiently and on time, proactively addressing matters that may impede progress
- Ensure projects comply with regulatory and statutory obligations
- Act as project lead in relationships with the Client, with support from Senior Construction Project Manager as necessary.
for more information please contact Lorcan Dow on 02072910906