Based a stones throw from London's iconic Houses of Parliament, our client, an established, multi-disciplinary cost and project management consultancy, seeks both promising and experienced Project professionals, from circa 2-6 years PQE to join their close-knit team.
A thoroughly reputable name within the industry, this well established construction consultancy services a range of blue-chip clientele across a number of sectors, including, but not limited to, the commercial, education, hotel and leisure, residential, mixed use and retail sectors. Their holistic service platform means involvement begins a the earliest pre-construction phase all the way through to project completion and beyond, meaning assisting in securing occupancy and snagging.
This sterling reputation means our client seeks only candidates of the highest calibre, starting with robust academic foundations, a demonstrable track-record of overseeing a range of high-value, complex projects and a polished client-facing skillset.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of managing the design and cost processes, compounded by a firm grasp of the following:
- General contract administration: inviting and processing tenders, preparation of contract documents, administering change control, etc.
- Overseeing contractors and reporting to client on progress
- Interface between the design and delivery teams
- Formulating the project schedule
- Oversight of projects from inception to completion
A predominantly office-based role, the above duties will be conducted in accordance with best practice, while also ensuring timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
The successful candidate will benefit from the following:
- Highly competitive base salary
- Access to any justifiable professional training sought
- The chance to join a supportive and highly-regarded team
- Exposure to challenging, varied and stimulating projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Hold a Construction/Property-related degree: minimum expectation of 2:1 or above
- Hold an MRICS accreditation/seek to undertake the APC as a priority
- Have a good understanding the full project life-cycle across a range of sectors
- Be experienced at managing contractors and working in tandem with members of the design and development team.
- Have between 2-6 years' experience.
Salary: Experience dependent, £35,000 - £65,000 + package