I am working with successful and rapidly expanding Property Management Company who are recruiting for a 9-12month. They are looking for an experienced Property Manager/Block Manager who is ideally IRPM/MIRPM/AssocRICS qualified This is an amazing and unique opportunity to work for a London based Property Management company who are entering a key period of expansion.
The client works alongside some of the biggest developers in the UK on some large regeneration projects, so this offers the opportunity to get involved with some exciting projects and new build developments.
- Oversee the day to day running of a London based portfolio.
- Prepare all the section 20 works that are instructed.
- Monitor all service charge budgets.
- Liaise with facilities Managers and Estate Managers to ensure the smooth running of the portfolio.
- Communicate with residents and landlords to build strong relationships.
- 12 months experience in a similar role.
- Property qualifications such as IRPM.
- Confident with Microsoft packages.
- Past experience in dealing with budgets.
- Knowledge of Property Management computer systems.
The Salary offered is £25,000 - £30,000 plus benefits dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role or have any further questions then please contact Prunella Wilkinson