Outstanding lead property developer is currently seeking a proficient New Homes Sales Consultant to sell off-plan on one of their key sites in Putney. Our client is a titan in the industry and has launched numerous successful and bespoke developments over the past 2 decades.
You will be exceptionally gifted at sales, having worked within a marketing suite and be not just comfortable but adept at selling off-plan. Whilst strong sales acumen is essential, so is the ability to sell 'the dream' to key high net worth individuals.
This is a 3 month fixed-term contract role.
2+ years' of New Homes sales experience is required: please DO NOT apply unless you have this experience.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers around the marketing suite, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of show homes and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
- Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times.