An amazing 9 month contract opportunity has arisen to join an independent agency in Central London as a Property Manager. They are a company that have gone from strength-to-strength, managing over 800 properties, across 13 global markets and offer a fantastic service to all their clients. The property manager role has come about due to expansion of properties under management in their Central London office.
The property manager will be working in a dynamic team with amazing progression opportunities. You will be working in a fast paced environment where everyone works collaboratively to get the work done.
The role of the Property Manager:
- Build strong relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues and suppliers
- Monitor and stop any rental arrears
- All admin of tenant procedures including referencing and producing statement of accounts
- Producing and updating AST agreements
- Organising check in and check outs
- Booking inspections and producing relevant reports
- Organise repair quotes
- Dealing with all deposits and deductions
- Negotiate rental renewals in line with market trends
The ideal Property Manager:
- Fantastic customer service
- 1-2 years' experience in property management
- Brilliant communication skills
- ARLA qualified is preferential
Salary and benefits of the Property Manager role
This exciting Property Manager role is paying up to £25,000 plus a discretionary £5,000 bonus.