My client is a financial and professional services firm specialising in real estate services and investment management. Being a well-respected and global brand, this company offers a great working environment with lots room for career growth and progression. This role will be based in their Stratford office.
The position available involves working alongside a senior property manager on a portfolio of around 300 properties with the ultimate aim of the candidate managing their own portfolio of 150 properties. The property management team consists of 6 property managers managing a total of over 800 properties across London. Responsibilities include making preparations for the start of a tenancy, ensuring that landlords comply with current legislation, organising repair works and dealing with general tenancy related queries. The role requires excellent organisational skills, good telephone manners and the ability to work under pressure and with a degree of flexibility as no two days are ever the same.
- Ensuring that landlords are compliant with legislation and contractual obligations by ensuring that required safety certificates are carried out and all contractual obligations such as repairs completed within a reasonable timescale
- Providing exceptional service to internal and external clients including providing informed and accurate advice in order to ensure that client retention rates remain high
- Following procedures to ensure that service standards are consistent
- Seeking opportunities to increase revenue
- Confident liaising with clients via phone, email and letter
- Ability to work under pressure with a degree of flexibility and to take control of own workload
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and IT skills although previous knowledge of the Proman property management software is not essential
- Previous experience of property management is desirable
- Experience within a customer focused environment
- The suitable candidate will be somebody who is seeking to further their career.
- The property management department will provide fantastic opportunities in the near future to anybody who is ambitious and it committed to providing exceptional service
If you would like to find out more about this exciting Stratford based Property Management opportunity please apply now.