Our client are an award winning Property Consultancy based in the popular area of West London. They are looking for an experienced Reception to join their growing team to start as soon as possible.
The receptionist will be responsible to ensure the rest of employees have adequate support to work efficiently. They are looking for candidates who are available immediately and have minimum 2 years' experience with previous property experience in a receptionist role.
The duties in which the receptionist will be required to carry out are as follows:
- Answering the phone and distributing messages to the correct individuals
- Managing the switchboard
- Have very good phone manner
- Be highly organised and use ones initiative
- Be first point of contact for the business, including welcoming visitors and providing hospitality.
- Make sure meeting rooms have been booked properly
- To ensure the reception area is kept smart and welcoming
- To collate, circulate and monitor weekly marketing activities
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and collating
- To arrange for any couriers or special deliveries - when appropriate
- To assist with client Relationship management system and/or other databases
Key Skills required for the receptionist role are as follows:
- Need to be very approachable and personable
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company to the customers
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and to work with minimal supervision
- Have a good standard of personal presentation
- Must have experience in working on switchboard and co-ordinating a high volume of calls during peak periods as well as prioritising
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer up to £25,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.