My client are an award winning and highly experienced creative fabrication company based in Deptford, South East London are looking for an experienced creative administrator. The chosen candidate will have ideally come from either an architectural background or have been in a creative industry previously. A degree in architecture will be very beneficial.
Ideally you will have two years experience having working within a similar industry.
The main duties of the Administrator role are:
- Tracking and logging all enquires
- Filing project information and drawings
- Preparing and returning tender documentations
- Helping assist in pricing documentation
- Writing, proofing and editing documentation
- Maintaining database and general filing
The skills that are required for the Administrator role are:
- Minimum 2 years experience in an admin role
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Experience having used Mac
- Have a creative flare
- Ideally come from an architecture background
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £28,000 - £32,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.