One of the UK's leading independent property consultancies are looking to recruit a credit controller to join their lettings accounts team in Central London. They need someone tenacious and motivated who is not afraid to step out of their comfort zone. This is an amazing opportunity to progress your career with a very well established outfit.
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- To chase outstanding invoices/rent by letter, telephone and email.
- Dealing with all queries that arise from chasing and documenting in Qube.
- To assist with allocation of payments received and investigating any errors that may occur.
- Ensuring that requests for write offs and Credit notes are dealt with on a timely basis.
- To advise negotiators/managers/landlords on course of action to take
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years credit control experience
- Residential lettings experience
- Knowledge of Qube and Aspasia
The salary for this role is £28,000 - £35,000 p.a depending on experience
If you feel as though you match the criteria above then feel free to apply now, alternatively if you would like to find out more about this role then contact Adam Ingram at Deverell Smith.