I am currently recruiting for a CRM Sales Executive for one of London's most ethical and valued Housing Associations. The conglomerate, which has over 50 years' experience within the sector, is seeking an established sales negotiator with a minimum of 2 years' experience within property sales. New Homes experience is highly sought after!
The role will be office based where you will be selling a portfolio of new builds, private and shared ownership, across London. You will be required to capture all data on the in-house database, and both consult and sell effectively over the phone - you must be energised, enthusiastic and have a strong commitment to ensuring you consult your sales from start to finish.
A Monday to Friday role based in West London, this role is perfect for a veteran sales negotiator who wants to get their weekends back!
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Sales Consultant:
- Assisting customers over the telephone, noting enquiries and encouraging sales.
- Take responsibility for maintaining the presentation of your desk and the sales office.
- Liaising with and selling to HNWs, investors and first-time buyers.
- Management of the company's database: ensuring seamless track of all data.
- Taking telephone calls, answering website enquiries and registering new applicants.
- Providing impeccable customer service at all times.
The ideal New Homes Sales Consultant should:
- Have experience within New Homes Sales or Property Sales.
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service.
- Be personable, well presented, and composed at all times.
- Have immaculate communication and presentation skills.
- Be an active team player, encouraging their team and themselves to succeed.
- Be self-motivated, determined, and efficient.
Be able to represent the developers brand to the highest of standards at all times
Please contact Lucas directly for a fully confidential talk.
email@example.com or 02072911517.