Customer Care Assistant - East London
One of London's most prestigious developers are looking for a Customer Care Assistant to join their growing customer care team. You will be the first point of contact for clients post completions. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience in the property industry or expand your career within customer service.
- Assisting with the defect process with a view to resolve as quickly as possible.
- Ensure database is maintained regularly
- Manage department diaries and arrange appointments for engineers
- Ordering materials directly with suppliers
- Logging in coming invoices
- Assist with monthly reports
- Building relationships with internal and external customers
- Assist with handover process on site for new developments, key handover, snagging, utilities, letting agent and handover.
- Ad Hoc administration assistance for the department
- Effectively manage all customer expectations and deliver excellent customer service
The suitable candidate:
- Strong organisation skills/ability and to multitask
- Good telephone manner
- Well presented
- Happy taking inbound and outbound calls
- Desire to learn
- Strong customer service experience
In return, our client is offering:
Monday - Friday
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith