One of the UK's most well-reputed housing associations is currently seeking a proactive Customer Care Coordinator to help co-ordinate the smoothest of repair services for their new home owners based in Central London.
This is a 9 month fixed term contract and a fantastic opportunity for anymore aiming to start their career in the New Homes industry. The role is ideal for someone with a wealth of customer service experience and a passion for building and maintaining relationships.
Our client is keen to employ someone as soon as possible to start co-coordinating and managing all enquires as well as delivering excellent customer service to new homes owners through their warranty and defect period. You will be based in their busy, friendly head office based in Farringdon, working Monday to Friday.
The role involves liaising with customers and contractors- dealing with any defects post move-in, where you will be expected to process any issues with the build structurally and aesthetically. The role of a 'Customer Care Coordinator' is essential to the development to continuously improve the customer's experience of home ownership.
We want to speak with fantastic individuals with compassion, an excellent telephone manner and computer skills. This is an ideal role for someone from an admin/customer service background who is looking to get into residential development.
The responsibilities of a Customer Care Coordinator:
- Handling, and coordinating incoming customer enquiries by email and telephone
- Resolving customers' issues promptly
- Maintain customer records in accordance with department protocols
- Maintain close communication internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure consistency
- Take responsibility and ownership for personal development ensuring knowledge is exceptional
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic
- Monday - Friday
The ideal Customer Care Coordinator must have:
- The availability to commit to a 9 month fixed term contract
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with purchasers
- Excellent Admin skills
- Computer literate, inclusive of excel
- Good organisation skills
- A great communicator, face to face, telephone and email
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be extremely self-motivated and determined
- Calm and well presented
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Tess Amigoni at Deverell Smith on 020 3823 4393 tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com