We are currently seeking a proactive and confident Customer Care Coordinator, experienced in New Homes, who available to work immediately for one of our most valued clients based in Surrey, Merstham.
Our client is a prevalent developers with a variety of live, exceptionally high-quality schemes in the UK. Your role as a Customer Care Coordinator will be to deliver outstanding customer service and co-ordinate the smoothest of repair services for new home owners.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract (maternity cover) with a high probability to go permanent for the right person. The role is ideal for someone with a wealth of New Homes Customer Service experience currently working in Central London but wanting to work closer to home.
We want to speak with fantastic individuals with confidence and compassion, an excellent telephone manner and computer skills. The role involves liaising with customers and sub-contractors; dealing with any defects post move-in, where you will be expected to process any issues with the build structurally and aesthetically.
The responsibilities of a Customer Care Coordinator:
- Handling, and coordinating incoming customer enquiries by email and telephone
- Resolving customers' issues promptly
- Maintain customer records in accordance with department protocols
- Maintain close communication internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure consistency
- Take responsibility and ownership for personal development ensuring knowledge is exceptional
- £26,000 - £28,000 basic
- Monday - Friday (8:30am-5:00pm)
The ideal Customer Care Coordinator must have:
- The availability to commit to a 12 month fixed term contract
- A minimum of 1 years experience in New Homes Customer Care
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with purchasers
- Excellent Admin skills
- Computer literate, inclusive of excel
- Good organisation skills
- A great communicator, face to face, telephone and email
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be extremely self-motivated and determined
- Calm and well presented
If you would like to apply for this position, please contact Tess Amigoni at Deverell Smith on 020 3823 4393 tess.amigoni @deverellsmith.com