A fantastic opportunity has come around for an experienced and proactive New Homes Customer Care Manager to join a successful residential developer in Central London. This is maternity cover and you will be contacted for 12 months starting at the beginning of November.
Our client is one of the UK's leading names in mixed-use development, holding a strong regional presence. The main objective of the role is to oversea and manage the customer care and defects period for New home owners. You will be managing 5 schemes around London and will be based in a stylish head office within walking distance of Oxford Circus.
Your role is to guarantee an exceptional service to all customers throughout their journey and ensure a smooth handover for all. You will be training various parties on how to deliver the key handover process and home demo procedure.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm. Our client is offering a salary £35,000-£40,000 with an added bonus of free lunches everyday! We want to speak to hands-on and experienced individuals who have a background in New Homes After Care, defect management and construction.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Manager:
- Manage the new homes process in the run up to key handover and during the Defects Liability Period (DLP)
- Be the first point of contact for all customer care and defects management queries from customers, customer care providers, managing agents, contract administrators, sales and project teams.
- Support the Head of New Homes with all aspects of the new homes service to improve customer satisfaction
- Coordinate contractors when required
- Line manage the New Homes Coordinator (NHC) including absence and leave, appraisals, training, mentoring and development
- Manage and oversee the drafting, checking and issuing of homeowner manuals
- Be able to use initiative and work alone and as part of a team
- General ad-hoc duties including setting up of meetings and conference calls, booking rooms and any other duties as directed by the Head of New Homes.
If this role is of any interest and you meet the requirements please feel free to send your CV to tess.amigoni@ deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393 for a confidential chat.