Our client is one of the UK's leading mixed-use developers holding a strong regional presence and fantastic reputation in the New Homes industry.
We are looking to speak to proactive and impeccable property professionals with proven New Homes Customer Care Management experience or someone who fits the brief below.
You will be joining an amicable, accomplished team on a 12 month fixed term contract covering maternity leave. The main objective for the role is to oversee and manage all aspects of the Customer Care and Defects period for new home owners. You will be involved in implicating and training various contractors on how to deliver the most satisfactory key handover process including home demos.
You will be managing 1 coordinator working across 5 schemes around London and will be based in a stylish head office within walking distance of Oxford Circus. Your role is to guarantee an exceptional service to all customers throughout their journey and ensure a smooth handover for all.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.
We want to speak to hands-on, confident individuals who have a management background in New Homes After Care and defect management. Our client is offering a salary of £35,000-£40,000 with a fantastic retention bonus at the end of your contract. Additionally, all staff get a free lunch every day!
To be considered for the Customer Care New Homes Manager Role must have:
- Proven hands-on management experience in New Homes
- Experience managing the completions process across a multiple schemes
- Available immediately and able to commit to a 1 year fixed term contract
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to hit the ground running
The Responsibilities of a Customer Care New Homes Manager:
- Manage the new homes process in the run up to key handover and during the Defects Liability Period (DLP). Oversee the drafting, checking and issuing of homeowner manuals.
- Be the first point of contact for all customer care and defects management queries from customers, customer care providers, managing agents, contract administrators, sales and project teams.
- Line manage the New Homes Coordinator (NHC) including absence and leave, appraisals, training, mentoring and development
- Support the Head of New Homes with all aspects of customer service to improve customer satisfaction
- Make sure all correspondence and documentation is managed in relation to New Homes including spreadsheets and databases, writing letters and emails, manual and online files and answering the telephone
- Coordinate contractors when required
- Be able to use initiative and work alone and as part of a team
- General ad-hoc duties including setting up of meetings and conference calls, booking rooms and any other duties as directed by the Head of New Homes.
If this role is of any interest and you meet the requirements please feel free to send your CV to tess.amigoni@ deverellsmith.com or call 02038234393 for a confidential chat.