Award winning New Homes property developer is seeking a Customer Care Manager.
Our client requires you to focus on their exclusive and highly sought-after development in East London. You will be based in their stylish head office where you will be responsible for handling all facets of the pre-completions stages and overseeing a small team of coordinators.
We are eager to speak to people who have a wealth of customer service within a property discipline behind them, who are able to deal efficiently and courteously with home demos, creating home manuals, as well as resolving any snagging issues.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Customer Relations Advisor in New Homes to step up, or for an already disciplined Customer Relations Manager looking for a change in career.
Key Responsibilities of New Homes Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers' issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector.
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team.
- £32,000 p.a.
- Monday - Friday
Key Requirements of New Homes Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Must have a minimum of THREE YEARS experience within property.
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new home owners.
- Faultless understanding of the new homes buying process.
- Exceptional administerial skills.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).
- Impeccably organised.
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.
- Knowledge of the purchasing process of buying off-plan.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management.
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities.
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation.
If you feel you would excel in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, or contact me directly on 020 7291 1571