We are looking for an experienced property customer care professional with in depth knowledge of the New Homes and residential property industry. The role will be based on site managing a small team. The role will require the candidate to assume responsibility for client care and experience and to liaise with the development team to ensure smooth process through completion and handover. Experience managing a small team to ensure a first class customer service is imperative.
- Communication to ensure all details of new residents experience and issues related to moving in have been communicated correctly to all areas.
- Ensure each resident receives the very highest standard of service and a holistic view and focus is maintained upon the whole experience of each client moving in and out process, through meticulous planning and communication along with the oversight of defects, snagging and other post occupation and necessary in apartment actions
- Assist the Building Management in all documentation, inspection processes and snagging
- To be fully aware of the policies and procedures and house rules of the Development Team and other relevant legal regulations.
- Experienced customer care manager/executive in the property sector
- Natural leader and strong communicator
- Ambition to build a 'world class' brand identity and culture
- An experienced and professional senior customer services management face towards all residents, their invitees and guests on behalf of all stakeholders
- Management experience within a customer care team
18 month contract
For more information or a confidential chat, please contact Laura at Deverell Smith or apply below