Customer Relations Co-ordinator - Enfield
We are currently working with one of London's leading property developers who announced a record financial year at the end of March and are known for producing top high spec New Homes at reasonable prices. They are currently looking for a Customer Relations Co-ordinator to join the team in there Head Office near Enfield.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of dealing with demanding customers
- Experience of a target driven environment
- Knowledge of the New Homes industry
- Experience with UK and overseas buyers
- Excellent IT Skills
- CSCS Card is a must
- Attend launches as and when.
- To deliver strategy to the team
- Deliver completions within 2 year tracker
- Follow customer relationship procedures
- Attend purchaser events with the CRM Team
- Building relationships with the purchasers throughout construction process through to completion
- Attended handovers pre completion
- Deal with purchasers requests about the property and booking in viewings
- Be point of contact with all purchases once contract is legally binding.
Salary up to £30,000
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith - Lucy.email@example.com