Customer Relations Manager
We are currently working with one of the largest property developers who are looking for a Customer Relations Manager to join their team.
Our client is looking for someone to come on board to help with a fantastic new development in West London to guide purchases through the buying process from exchange through to key handover and home demonstration stage. Our client is looking for someone who has experience with completions and someone who is able to manage the whole process.
- Be the first point of contact for all purchasers
- Meet clients onsite to inspect properties prior to handover
- Update purchasers and manage expectations with regard to product spec, warranties and completion processes
- Efficiently handover properties to client and ensure they are passed over to the customer service team efficiently
- Strong customer service background within new homes
- Sound understanding and experience with the completions process
- Knowledge of the new homes progression structure
- Excellent IT skills, including excel
- Ability to drive and lead a team
Salary - dependent on experience but will be circa £35,000 - £50,000 + Travel/Bonus
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Lucy Norman at Deverell Smith.