Deverell Smith have been instructed by a leading London developer to source a customer liaison manager to join their team.
Our client is currently developing very large scheme in East London and therefore require someone to come on board to hand hold and guide the purchasers through the key handover stage and home demonstration stage to ensure the process runs smoothly.
You will be responsible for adhering to company procedures, ensuring clients are kept up to date, organising and conducting home demo's and key handover's and ensuring all systems are kept up to date.
- Be the first point of contact for purchasers after exchange
- Meet clients onsite to inspect properties prior to handover
- Update purchasers and manage expectations with regard to product spec, warranties and completion processes
- Efficiently handover properties to client and ensure they are passed over to the aftercare team smoothly
- Strong customer service background within new homes
- Sound understanding and experience with the completions process
- Knowledge of the new homes progression structure
- Excellent IT skills, including excel
- Ability to drive and lead a team
Please contact Georgia at Deverell Smith if you are interested in hearing more details.