Deverell Smith are working on behalf of a Build to Rent owner and operator, who are seeking Customer Relationship Manager to assist the smooth operation and lease up of 2 new schemes coming to London.
- Overall responsibility for the operations of the buildings
- Leasing of vacant and upcoming vacant apartments. Including the conduction of viewings, having knowledge of the local area and negotiating terms.
- Creating a community within the building by providing an exceptional level of customer service.
- Communicating effectively with customers and contractors via phone, email and face to face
- Completing Inventories, Check In and Check Out reports.
- Assist tenants moving in to their apartment, completing apartment inductions as needed.
- Managing maintenance and repairs
- Delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent customer service experience
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Previous experience in residential property lettings is desirable
- Excellent communication skills displaying sensitivities to and understanding of residents' need
- Excellent customer relationship skills, plenty of energy and enthusiasm
- Dynamic approach to problem solving, well organised and ability to work well under pressure
- Good level of computer literacy
The salary is paying between £32,000 - £37,000 as well as a performance related bonus.
To discuss this further please apply and Nick Hammond will be in touch.