Property is a people business: though buildings may come from brick and mortar, it is all about people and being able to converse and build relationships is essential.
We work with some of the best companies in the world who are looking for candidates who have either high-end experience: from private members clubs, cabin crew, hotels and high end residential developments or those who have a property background to work on a variety of customer facing roles.
The roles requires someone who has strong administrative skills and is able to respond to customers in a friendly and professional manner.
We have roles that are part time as well as temp and temp to perm so we can work around you and your lifestyle.
If this sounds like something you are interested, please apply directly to this advert.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have strong administrative skills
- Be willing to learn
- Be passionate about a career in property
The ideal candidate will:
- Have some property experience in either customer service, admin or sales
- Or have come from a high end, luxury background
- Well-presented and articulate
Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience