One of the UK largest residential developers is looking for a Customer Service Adviser to join their Customer Service team in head office looking after one high end scheme in central London. The role temporary but for the right person it will become permanent.
As a Customer Service Adviser you are required to co-ordinate the Customer Service operation within an allocated geographical area, ensuring an efficient and responsive customer service through the 2 year warranty period.
The Responsibilities of a New Homes Customer Service Advisor:
- Look after customer service calls to provide customers with excellent service by responding quickly to any queries and defect issues raised through investigating and liaising with sub-contractors, Senior Co-ordinator, Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Operatives.
- Report into the Head of Customer Service daily
- Record and maintain all customer contact records and details of reported warranty defects,
- Once necessary works have been completed, update database.
- Provide follow up correspondence to each customer enquiry's
- Produce reports from database, including a weekly activity report as required for Head of Customer Service.
- Order any necessary materials and ensure delivery and availability on date booked for works.
- Pro-active courtesy calls to customers on a regular basis.
- Follow up on customer feedback received via customer surveys in close co-operations with Head of Customer Service.
- Carry out day to day office administration to drive the smooth running of the department.
The ideal New Homes Customer Service Advisor should:
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- An effective leader, motivator and mentor
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
- Empathetic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Well-presented and business like
Days per week : 5 days a week Monday - Friday
Immediate start - this is a great opportunity for someone with minimal property, new homes experience that is looking to take the next step and gain valuable experience within the industry.
If you are interested in and finding out more information about the above role please do not hesitate to send your CV across to Georgia.littlejohn @deverellsmith.com.